Tema 9.1: Speaking. Would/Do you mind for permission and requests.
Practique la siguiente conversación:
Emma: Hi, David. Would you mind helping me carry these books?
David: Not at all. I'd be happy to help. Do you mind waiting for a second while I grab my backpack?
Emma: No, I don't mind. Would you mind carrying this heavy box too?
David: Sure. Do you mind if we take the elevator instead of the stairs?
Emma: No, I don't mind. Would you mind pressing the elevator button?
David: Of course. Do you mind if I make a quick phone call while we wait?
Emma: No, go ahead. Would you mind speaking a little more quietly?
David: Not at all. Sorry about that. Do you mind holding the door for me?
Emma: No problem. Would you mind coming with me to the library after this?
David: I'd be glad to. Do you mind if we stop for a coffee afterward?
Emma: Not at all. Would you mind choosing a quiet café?
David: Sure. Do you mind if I invite Sarah to join us?
Emma: No, I don't mind. Would you mind sending her a message now?
David: Of course. Do you mind waiting a minute for her reply?
Emma: Not at all. Would you mind reminding me to return these books later?
David: Certainly. Do you mind if I borrow one of your notebooks tomorrow?
Emma: No, I don't mind. Would you mind bringing it back by Friday?
David: Of course not. Do you mind if we leave now?
Emma: No, let's go. Would you mind opening the door for me?
David: Not at all. After you!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario